My Rosette-Making Era Begins
Yes people you heard, well saw correctly. That i have picked up another hobby!!! This is called rosette or more formally known as "happy birthday pins'' whatever you call it. I'M DOING IT! Sorry to scream at you. I'M SO HAPPY TO BE DOING ANOTHER HOBBY! I love creating things and working with my hands to keep my head clear and not to be so anxious. Recently discovered i am so anxious for no reason! ANYWAYS. here are my creations below ↓↓↓
FEAST YOUR EYES ON MY BABIES!!! SAY HI TO THEM LOL! →→→→→→→
These are my rosette babies! I am so proud of myself because, at first, I wasn't really caring about how they looked. I just wanted to get them done because I was so excited to finally have some pretty and I mean very pretty—ribbon!
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧
⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵
I bet you're like these aren't rosettes. I KNOW. I also wanted to show of my treat of the week!
This treat of the week is 3 cinnamon sugar muffins and 7 apple cinnamon sugar muffins! They taste sooooooooo good, people! I wish I could give them to you! The mix of apple and cinnamon always pairs so well, and then turning them into muffins makes them HEAVENLY!!!
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊₊✩‧₊
⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
And that's my little crafty update! Between making my rosette babies and baking cinnamon sugar muffins, I think I've officially been keeping myself busy. Honestly, I'm just having fun trying new things, making pretty little creations, and eating way too many treats along the way.
Until next time, who knows what I'll be making next!

No comments:
Post a Comment