♡ WELCOME ♡
little pieces of my internet ♡

Monday, August 17, 2026

Introduction to me and my brain!

So, This Is Me…

I’ve always wondered if everyone secretly narrates their own life like a TV show. You know the questionable decisions, the unexpected crushes, the “what the hell am I doing?” moments, and somehow finding something funny in all of it.

So, welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’m Mina, and this is where I’ll be talking about life, love, friendships, bad decisions, good stories, and everything in between.

Maybe I’ll figure myself out along the way. Maybe I absolutely won’t.

Either way… welcome to the story. πŸ’‹


Think of this as my own little diary, minus the lock and key. A place for late-night thoughts, questionable decisions, things I’m currently obsessed with, and the occasional existential crisis over a glass of something sweet.

Because life is messy, love is confusing, shopping is always tempting, and sometimes you just need to bake something and pretend you have everything figured out.


Enough about that. Here's a little bit more about me and not my interests. 

  • I'm from Maryland
  • I loooooooove astrology 
  • I like baking things and never eating them, due to very loud food noise
  • I pick up hobbies way to quickly (including blogging my life) 
  • Favorite shows are $ex & the city, Tires, Grey's Anatomy and the Walking Dead. 
  • I am a Sagittarius. 

Until Next Time…

And I suppose that’s where I’ll leave you for now.

There will be stories about MY MAN who make absolutely no sense, recipes that may or may not turn out, shopping I definitely didn’t need to do, songs I can’t stop playing, and all the little moments that make this wonderfully ridiculous life worth writing about.

Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that life rarely goes according to plan and honestly, where’s the fun in that?

And as I sat there, thinking about it all, ''I started to wonder...'' maybe the best stories aren’t the ones where we have everything figured out, but the ones where we’re still asking questions, making mistakes, falling in love, and figuring it out as we go.

Until the next story,  the next questionable purchase… I’ll see you here. πŸ’‹

**xoxo, Mina**

No comments:

Post a Comment