♡ the plot has temporarily disappeared
In this era of my life, inspiration comes and goes faster than a paycheck. Inspiration comes faster than Odysseus can crack his bow, faster than the Hulk can turn a shade of green. Rotting is all there seems. In between the rotting and losing track of things, fall obsessions creep in and change everything, but only for a wafting moment. When that moment arrives, it does change everything. In this blog today, I want to tell someone, or you, or me, what those things may be. Omg, I am accidentally rhyming things. Hold on?
I'm sorry for going very proper or storyteller-like above me lol. I'm just saying, times are truly trying times, and during those times, it's hard to remember what makes you happy. I've discovered that blogging is one of the things for me, but there are many more I haven't spoken upon lol. I want to do that here and right now.
Music is one of my never-ending little joys for me. No matter what genre or decade, music is forever a constant for me. Some of my favorites this fall are Something's Missing, Back To You, Saw You In A Dream, Rilkean Heart, and Try, Try, Try . Those are just a few on a very long and never ending list for me. I like list. Do you?
I think there is something about having a little collection of things you love. Sometimes it’s a song, sometimes it’s a random little thing that makes an ordinary day feel better. Maybe that’s what I’ve been missing lately. Just little things to look forward to.
And lately, I’ve been collecting a few of those...
Black and white, 2000s, and all K-dramas and more. I have been collecting and rewatching my favorite guilty-pleasure TV shows. Some include The Twilight Zone , House , Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives , How to Get Away with Murder and lastly Hell's Kitchen. Shows like these mean everything to me. Even after already seeing them, watching them again and seeing things differently each time is truly one of my favorite experiences.
And honestly, I think I could rewatch these forever. But there are a few other things that have been on my mind lately..
Sorry to say, but this section of the blog will be peak journalism, and it is about my current favorite singer. That is John Mayer. Maybe it started when i heard New Light by him but i have no idea when this obsession started, but somehow I have found myself thinking about him way more than I probably should. There is just something about the way he plays, his looks, and the emotion that he conveys that keeps pulling me back in. I could probably go on and on about his stage presence, his interviews, and everything in between, but let’s not get carried away just yet.
For now, just know that he has officially become another one of my many current obsessions....
The Caramel Signature Latte. It might not be a pumpkin or chai drink, but baby, this is the essence of fall for me. The caramel and the frickin’ whip scream's girly fall. Let’s go out and thrift our heads off. A small walk with coffee, wandering on and daydreaming about fall scenarios — this is what this coffee is to me.
Maybe I read too much into objects or people, but that’s the fun in things. Seeing things outside of their shell. I think that’s why blogging is perfect for me. Now that I’ve said all of these things, I feel like you’ve seen too much of me lol! Goodbye, ladies and babies. ♡
One last thing. The royal queen will be renturing with another fall treat. Bye Bye! Please me more comments below. I freaking love them!






I hate feeling fatigued after doomscrolling, so what always helps me is listening to music as well! Especially music from Cher, Stevie Nicks, and Michael Jackson. I've never seen Hell's Kitchen but at some point I remember being obessed with Kitchen Nightmares π«£.
ReplyDeletei do need more stevie nicks songs. what's you're favorite? hell's kitchen is a must for a lazy day at home lol.
DeleteOh "Room on fire" is soooo good!!
DeleteJon bernthal is so Dada- anyways you definitely need to watch Our sticky love- it's a new k- drama and really cute!! :))
ReplyDeleteplease put me on to the k dramas. ive been watching
DeleteExtraordinary Attorney Woo
LMAO Jon is fineeeee, I feel you 100%
DeleteOmg when I tell youuuuu that’s Dunkin’s best drink??? Omggg, me and my friends would go to dunkin almost everyday and I’d order only that lmao. (We worked near the place) Now that I’m looking back, that was so unhealthy of me but whatever, it was worth it. That caramel craze hits every time!
ReplyDeletedunkin can be addicting especially when they get it right which is rare.
DeleteThe way that you write is genuinely so beautiful, I enjoyed reading this post so much♡
ReplyDeletethank you so much!!
DeleteI LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG! prob one of my favourite i follow x
ReplyDeleteHey girlie, how did you make the notebook background?
ReplyDelete