Trick or Treat, But Make It Fashion
Ladies and boys, but mostly ladies, hello far and wide.
This writer might have hit a blog-post-creating block, but I am here today to speak on an unseen topic known to this writer. As we transition into fall, I want to speak on my favorite thing besides fall cookies and coffee, and that is, for me, Halloween. The cold, dressed-up nights, surrounded by candy and booze. Shh, my mom is on here. Nonetheless, I freaking love dressing up, and this year I want to give my stranger dolls some inspo from this niche little writer’s mind. Whether you’re going for cute, spooky, or a little bit of both, I’ve got a few looks in mind that might just make you the best-dressed ghoul at the party.

Every lady knows about the tried-and-true ladybug, bee, nurse, sailor, and kitty costumes, and that’s okay! Low effort, but maximum slay. You can always bump it up with lovely makeup or even cuter accessories. Everyone loves these, including me, but I don’t want to see 25 bees and 35 ladybugs, you know! You can always pick this one, but this writer is going for something less basic and more niche and fun! Something that makes people stop and say, “Wait, I love that!” because honestly, that’s half the fun of Halloween.
Now onto the next!
This section here is solely for the girlies, or boys who may be lurking here, who aren’t flying solo this Halloween. Personally, I love seeing duo or even trio costume outfits. These pictures show Beanie Baby, Subway Surfers, which are a little rare to see, and Minions. I also like the idea of two unicorn girls, Woody and Jessie from Toy Story, the iconic Cheetah Girls, or any character from Adventure Time. Wink wink. Hint hint.
I love seeing duo costume ideas because it’s like, where’s your other half? Or she can’t see without her glasses! It’s like your costume is incomplete without the other person. I also think these kinds of costumes are so much more niche and cool because you don’t see them everywhere. Plus, showing up with your other half just makes the whole thing more fun.
Onto the next!! :)
Another duo or solo idea for Halloween: I love when people dress as fictional characters from video games, movies, or even shows. Like Sex and the City, the iconic Clueless, or Carrie, of course. Some other ideas could be Princess Peach and Daisy, Hello Kitty, or even possibly the niche queen—or should I say princess—Zelda and Layla.
You could even go full character with the hair, makeup, and little accessories that make people immediately know who you are. The more niche, the better, because I love a costume that makes someone stop and go, “Wait, I know exactly who that is!”
Maybe to some, the point of Halloween is to be hidden from people, but I like when people strike up conversations about each other’s outfits. Maybe I’m stuck in a 2000s party mind, but can’t we believe in Delulu Land for a little while? Also can you tell I'm dying/never been to a Halloween party lol?
Onto the last point!!
This here is for my girlies who don’t love the main characters of a show, but instead want to be someone a little more unexpected, like BMO or Pippi Longstocking. And even on the darker side of YouTube, for those who like Five Nights at Freddy’s and want to be Chica. Some other options could be fake or strange characters, like the Tooth Fairy, a bed bug—but make it cute—or even a Venus flytrap. The weirder and more random, the better, honestly!
I like seeing the weird and funny girlies dress up and shine on this nice Halloween night because that’s what it’s all about. Thinking outside of the box and changing the Halloween norms, you know? I think that’s why I love it so much.
None of you very fine ladies have to take anything away from this, but I couldn’t help myself and had to speak on this Halloween topic. Because even though the world and life may be rough right now, it might just feel a little lighter when you get to pretend to be someone else for one night. Put on the costume, do the makeup, eat some candy, and let yourself be a little silly. Maybe that’s the real magic of Halloween: getting to step outside of everyday life for a few hours and just have some fun.
So go be weird, go be cute, go be spooky, and most importantly, go have fun, ladies and babies.
What do you think this writer will be for the spooky halloween? ;)





me and my girls are gonna be bratz pixies this year ! π ࣪˖ ִֶָπΩ
ReplyDeletewait i love this idea!!
Deleteyess i’m so excited !!
DeleteI'm not sure yet if I'll dress up for this Halloween but I was thinking probably Shizuku from HXH.
ReplyDeleteohh the beanie baby idea is cutee
ReplyDeleteIm sooo excited for this year, I'm going to be princess bubblegum!
ReplyDeleteSLAAAAYYYY:3
Deleteso many cut6e and fun ideas here! this year I think I'm going to be Jenny/the green ribbon girl....little bit of an evil vibe there
ReplyDeleteGreen ribbon girl is new to me :O
Deleteahh me and my bf want to do a couples costume but im all out of ideas T_T
ReplyDeleteBee and beekeeper lol?
Deletestill trying to figure out my costume...I'm in between candy girl or werewolf !
ReplyDeleteCandy girl could be so much fun
DeleteSo cute! I've never gotten to do that because I live in the countryside, lol. But I remember when I was a kid, our neighbor hosted a Halloween party and I wore a plain t-shirt and shorts.
ReplyDeleteStill iconic:3
Delete