Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Dear Universe, I Would Like This!

 Birthday wishes, random wants & things I absolutely don't need. 


Hear ye, hear ye! The queen, formally known as this writer, has a birthday approaching soon. I thought I’d take this time or moment to discuss some of the things I dream about.

This writer doesn’t have a huge income, so window shopping is all I know. This is my moment to revel in the things I WANT!

Sorry to sound selfish, but aren’t we allowed to be a little selfish sometimes?  >⩊<.ᐟ






First thing on the queen’s list is.............. RIBBON! πŸŽ€

I am in love with ribbon. Any ribbon, from anywhere! This would greatly help with making my rosettes, which I also want to turn into a little side business! So, any color or any size would be a lovely gift! 







This picture just says it all for me. I would LOVE a pin maker to make my rosette business SOAR! 

True rosettes usually have clear pins in the middle that say “Happy Birthday” or something funny, and I absolutely love that! I really want to incorporate that into my own style of rosettes. I think it would make them even more fun and unique! ♡








This may be selfish of me to want, but here it is anyways: a MacBook Neo, 13 inches. 

It may be selfish because of my lack of income. Nevertheless, listen to my reasoning, people, before you judge me, okay? We’re in agreement? 

1. I need a new computer because my HP computer runs SUPER slow, and I need it for my growing blog!!!

2. Moon doesn’t like sharing his big PC computer, so I’d rather not argue with him and just get my own instead of constantly asking to use his PC or laptop.

3. I want it because I need it and possibly for baking school as well!

Alright, enough of my selfishness. Those are my reasons! Like them or not. LOL! 


This one may be weird for you guys, but it makes perfect sense to me and my old grandma soul. 

CDs and a CD player are some of the golden thrift finds I’ve been looking for myself. I am in love with physical music and physical art, and that’s why it’s so important to me.

Being able to listen to my favorite artists, like TV Girl, BjΓΆrk, John Mayer, or even Imogen Heap, on an actual CD instead of Spotify just feels different. There’s something about actually owning the music and listening to it the way it was meant to be heard. It just does something to my soul. ♡




That’s the last of it for now, at least. The queen has many desires, like perfume, purses, a lovely quilted blanket, and some very cute and chic glassware. Oh! and candles!! But we can’t always get what we want, now can we? 



If you’ve read this far, here’s a little secret from the queen… 

The queen has a new sweet treat coming very soon. 

Keep your eyes peeled, darlings. You never know what deliciousness may be arriving from the royal kitchen. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are so valid, my girl got the pink macbook neo and she literally does almost everything on that thing! she constantly has every tab open all the time and even leaves games on over night ! I have the air from like 6 years ago and she's slow but she's still thriving ! <3

    ReplyDelete